Before Signing Up As An Affiliate Please See The Terms And Conditions
Affiliate Terms And Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Karen Roberts Coaching, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Karen Roberts Coaching as an Affiliate.
Our programs are for 18 – 65+ year olds both Male and Female in UK, Australia, Canada and US. Affiliates must be approved first and will be sent an affiliate agreement to be signed before any commissions are paid, they too must live in UK, US, Canada or Australia, aged 18-65.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Karen Roberts Coaching by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Karen Roberts Coaching Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month via paypal, affiliates must live in either UK, US, Canada or Australia, men or women aged 18 – 65. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will be made via paypal and only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Karen Roberts Coaching reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Karen Roberts Coaching in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Karen Roberts Coaching, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Karen Roberts Coaching reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Karen Roberts Coaching site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Karen Roberts Coaching occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Karen Roberts Coaching Coupons, Karen Roberts Coaching Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Karen Roberts Coaching will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Karen Roberts Coaching. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Karen Roberts Coaching and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Karen Roberts Coaching to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Karen Roberts Coaching affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Karen Roberts Coaching application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Affiliate Tarif For Services With Karen Roberts Coaching
Finding ‘MOJO’ ID: 7254 – 50% Commission Price – $27 Commission payout $13.50
Finding ‘MOJO’ is a 5 day challenge for new coaches, consultants, therapists and healers, helping them get clarity on where they want to be and how they are going to get there.
Designing and creating their own signature online program.
Coaches have access to this challenge via our website, login details are emailed out.
This includes pre-recorded training videos, downloadable PDF’s and templates to copy
Day 1 – Goal Setting
Day 2 – Designing The ‘HOW’
Day 3 – Letting Go Of The Ego And Aligning With Your Purpose
Day 4 – How To Market Your Offer
Day 5 – Prepping In Advance
Access to our Facebook group where we go live daily Monday to Friday at 2pm GMT to answer any questions and to get support and guidance.
Although it is designed to be completed in 5 days, they have access for 30 days. You will also recieve the whole program in ebook format to keep.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
Instant access to my ebook and infographic
Visit hundreds of profiles automatically