The holidays are OVER! Your body is puffy and bloated. Your joints are achy. Your clothes feel tight.
Let’s quickly get you back on the fitness fast track.
1) It’s Over. Draw a line in the sand. The bad eating stops now.
2) Hydrate. The only way to restore balance is to get hydrated with lots of water.
3) Eat Whole. For the next few weeks stick with only whole, real foods like low carb fruits, vegetables and some meat and fish.
4) Drink Greens. Either powdered or fresh, greens will help restore balance. If you’re drinking fresh green juice avoid adding lots of fruit. (try the low carb green smoothie recipe below)
5) Workout at home. Time to sweat it out. Or get outside in the fresh air and go for a run.
I have just the right plan for you – one that will not only help you recover from your holiday indulgences but will also help keep you motivated and going strong in the future.
If you haven’t joined yet, now is the perfect time to start. Together we will get you focused on your goals with my results-driven method.
Join our 10 Day Challenge for FREE >> CLICK HERE
Try to skip breakfast and eat just 2, nutrient rich meals per day within an 8 hour window. No snacking and drink plenty of water with added electrolytes.
Low Carb Green Smoothie
It’s time for some detox with this low carb green smoothie.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
1 cup coconut water
1 tablespoon almond butter
¼ cup wheat grass
2 cups spinach
1 scoop high quality, low carb chocolate protein
1-inch slice of Banana
Optional pinch of stevia
½ cup ice
1. Combine all the ingredients in your high-speed blender then blend on high for a full minute, or until the tiny pieces of spinach have disappeared and the smoothie turns a brilliant shade of green. Drink immediately and enjoy!
One serving equals: 155 calories, 4g fat, 105mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, and 15g protein.
Sign up to get more articles and recipes delivered straight to your inbox >> CLICK HERE